Thursday, August 14, 2008

Cult of Mac

I am sure my MAC addicts out there have been eagerly awaiting the Cult of Cherry Collection for quite some time now (though how can you keep up with the all of the collections MAC has been releasing what seems like every week now). However, I am not among you (travesty, I know) as I only have a few MAC products: a few lip glasses, some blotting powder, a lip pencil, and some tinted moisturizer, most of which I purchased for my wedding; I had most wonderful MAC artist do my makeup- shouts to Laura Vaeth!


Either way, I saw a few YouTube videos and read a few reviews on the eye shadow quads in this collection and I think I am in love. I am particularly obsessed with the quad in Spiced Chocolate. This quad is an infinitely wearable, totally modern take on fall neutrals. I think the colors would perfectly compliment any woman of color and the quad is a perfect addition to your makeup case if you’re just looking for a few things to update your makeup as we go into fall. The quad is $36.00 and will be available when the collection is officially released next Tuesday, August 19th (online; August 21st in stores). See you there!

No comments: