Wednesday, July 23, 2008

makeuplove: BOGO Sale!!!


I just got back from Rite Aid (yes, at 10:00pm at night... in the middle of a thunderstorm. I'm sick, I know) and they have an awesome BOGO sale going on. You'll want to check your local circulars but at my store all L'Oreal HIP products are buy one, get one free. Free!! If you have not tried the L'Oreal HIP collection, where have you been? These products are hyperpigmented and of such high quality. If you're looking for your typical neutral brown eye shadows, this is probably not the line for you. But if you are looking to experiment and are not afraid to stand out, this line has your name all over it.

They also have all of the Revlon products (yes, all of them) on sale as buy one, get one free as well. I love the Revlon Colorstay line. They have wonderfully wearable eye shadow quads and eye liners. These really do last all day, even without the use of an eye shadow base. Genius! Oh yeah, the sales ends July 26th.

No comments: